The Davidson Farmers Cooperative began June 18, 1941 as "Davidson County Cooperative Supplies Association". Then the name was changed on August 16, 1946 to "Davidson Farmers Cooperative".
The store has been at 3 locations during its existence, and our current location since 1995 is in north Nashville at 3511 Dickerson Road.
The Davidson Farmers Co-op has 5 board of directors representing the membership and overseeing the management. We have a proud history of success and progress that began in 1941 with a group of farmers who put their faith in the Co-op way of doing business.
The Davidson Farmers Co-op has evolved through the years but the Co-op continues taking pride in serving our customers where they live, work, and shop.